Tuesday 31 October 2017

Morata Rebuts He's Unhappy At Chelsea

Alvaro Morata has moved to clarify comments made in a widely-shared interview on Monday, insisting that he is happy at Chelsea. 

The Spain international was quoted by a newspaper as saying that he missed playing for Juventus, and that he would like to live in Italy.

However, he has now insisted that there was a "communication problem" and that he is content in London, as Chelsea prepare to face Roma in the Champions League.

"Probably we have a communication problem with this interview. All I said was I was very happy at Juventus," he told reporters at a press conference. "In the interview I wanted to say probably after my career I don't live in London. But I'm really happy in London.  

"I really like London now, but probably in the future when I want to bring my children to school I prefer to go back to my country. 
"I'm talking only about the traffic & lots of people. But it's a great city... I really enjoy London."

UCJ, UNILORIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comment