Sunday 22 October 2017

Conte: I'll never fear the sack at Chelsea

Antonio Conte says he will never fear the sack from Chelsea, after the Premier League champions rode out a stormy clash with Watford to win 4-2 on Saturday.

Coming into the game on the back of bruising defeats to Manchester City and Crystal Palace, and given the volatility of the Stamford Bridge hot seat, some had questioned Conte's long-term prospects, but the Italian says he is not feeling the heat from owner Roman Abramovich.

"I must be honest. I feel a lot of pressure but not this type of pressure if the club decide to sack me," Conte told a news conference after Saturday's win.

"Honestly I don't feel this pressure. I trust in my work.

"I try to keep everything for the club that I'm working for. I'm doing this for Chelsea. I did this last season. I'm doing this with my staff this season."

UCJ, UNILORIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comment