Monday 9 October 2017

Harington's Fiance Leslie Flashes Engagement Ring at Airport!


Rose Leslie looked jubilant arriving at Heathrow Airport on Sunday in London. She's got a reason to be too - the 30-year-old Scottish actress is newly engaged to Game of Thrones co-star Kit Harington aka Jon Snow!

While picking up her luggage, Rose flashed the photogs her big rock and sets the cameras flashes off.

Recently Kit revealed that his proposal didn’t go quite as planned.

“I was going to string up some lights in some trees and do all the romantic stuff, but we were in the country and we were under this beautiful night sky and had a log fire burning and red wine and I blew my load early. Sorry that’s a really bad expression! What I meant to say was, I popped my question a bit early.”

UCJ, UNILORIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comment