Monday 23 October 2017

Ibrahimovic has 'minimum' five or six years left, claims agent


Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has a "minimum" of five or six years left as a player, according to his agent Mino Raiola.

Ibrahimovic enjoyed a wonderful first season at United before suffering serious knee ligament damage in April, an injury which is expected to keep him out of action for the rest of the year.

Despite that setback and his lengthy rehabilitation, United opted to offer him a new one-year deal and it was confirmed in August that he was to remain at the club for this season.

"He has so much in him," Raiola told _Expressen_. "I think minimum another five or six years. I won't let him stop, he has to work for me now.

"I have been working for him for several years, now it's my turn. My children are grown up and I need money.

"We have agreed that he is only working for me for five years now. So we're flipping it now. The salary comes to me and he gets the commission."

UCJ, UNILORIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comment