Saturday 28 October 2017

Ozil: I give everything on the pitch for Arsenal

Mesut Ozil says he is giving his all for Arsenal despite being consistently mired in transfer speculation.

With the 29-year-old in the final year of his current deal, Arsenal owner Stan Kroenke also came out to make it clear that the club would like to keep him around.

With the 29-year-old in the final year of his current deal, Arsenal owner Stan Kroenke also came out to make it clear that the club would like to keep him around.

"It's very nice to hear that [Kroenke's comments] and to see that - he's the major shareholder," Ozil told Sky Sports.

"I'm happy here, and I do my job to 100 per cent as I always have. I give everything and leave it all on the pitch for the team.

"The most important thing is football. I want to give everything, 100 per cent for this club."

UCJ, UNILORIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comment