Friday 22 September 2017

Alves fires back at Forlan over Neymar criticism


Dani Alves lashed out at Diego Forlan on Twitter after the striker was critical of Neymar's treatment of Edinson Cavani at Paris Saint-Germain.

Although Alves insisted he wanted to take the set-piece but had the ball stolen from him by his team-mate , Forlan called both Brazilian stars "little boys" for creating trouble with Cavani.

The ex-Uruguay striker said Neymar would never have treated Lionel Messi in the way he did his new strike partner and said it made no sense for Alves to get involved.

"I don't know what game you all saw but I did not take the ball away from my teammate they took it from me," the 34-year-old said, linking to a quote from Forlan's interview.

"And just so you know, the last PSG free kick goal was scored by me... so shut your mouth and stop using my name for controversy."

UCJ, UNILORIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comment