Thursday 7 September 2017

Mbappe Reveals He Rejected Arsenal for PSG


At his presentation as the latest jewel in the Paris Saint-Germain crown, Kylian Mbappe confirmed he rejected a move to Arsenal.

"Yes, I met with Arsene Wenger, who is a great coach," Mbappe said. "He has a great reputation here in France, he's well-respected and knows how to develop young players.

This was a real option for me. But, of course, Paris Saint-Germain was the main option. We weighed up the advantages and disadvantages of all the clubs but my family told me it had to be my decision and one I needed to make. It also had to be a long-term decision. So it was up to me and I decided to come here in order to develop."

Mbappe has some experience of English football from earlier in his career, having had a trial at Chelsea well before turning professional, when he met fellow Francophone players Didier Drogba and Florent Malouda.


UCJ, UNILORIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comment