Sunday 17 September 2017

Nigerian men are not romantic –Simi

As much as she has been rumoured to have had one or two things with singers, Adekunle Gold and Falz at some point, popular singer, Simi, said Nigerian men “are not romantic.”

She said, “I don’t believe Nigerian men are romantic. I think Nigerian men do not think they have to be romantic... I think the problem is because a lot of Nigerian men feel self-entitled and I blame our culture and our mothers."

Simi said that she was once watching a Nigerian movie where an unfaithful Nigerian man left his wife for another woman.

She said, "At the end of the day, the other woman left him and he retraced his steps to his initial wife. The lady’s mother actually told her to kneel in front of the man and that bothered me a lot even though I knew it was a movie. That is the way things are."

UCJ, UNILORIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comment