Monday 18 September 2017

UCJ Unilorin Sympathizes With Linguistics Students


Union of Campus Journalists sympathize with the Department of Linguistics on the demise of Oyetola Oyewole, a 300L student of the department of Linguistics.

According to report, he died on Thursday, after frequent illness that started in form of recurrent headaches during the period of examination. 

Oladeji Bolaji David, a friend of the deceased, said, the news came to him as a shock, "It was so disheartening to hear about his demise I was very shocked, it took me some seconds to know that I wasn't dreaming. I actually didn't know what happened to him because we met in church about two Sundays ago and he was looking healthy. "

"The curiosity to know about what claimed my friend's life made me asked his brother who happens to be my unit member in the church on a condolence visit. His brother then made me understand that it was a minor thing that they didn't take serious. He further stressed that the crisis(headache)firstly came during exam which made the deceased to be shuttling ogbomoso and Ilorin, for proper treatment and after some days he fully recuperated. Not until sometimes after we were given break, two weeks to be precise when the crisis started again. The brother told me that it was not that serious but he was hospitalised and it got to a point that fluids like mucus started coming out of his ear, he was still in the hospital when he gave up the ghost on Thursday." He said.


MAY His SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE! AMEN!


UCJ, UNILORIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comment