Tuesday 12 September 2017

Zayn Says Taylor Swift Deserves Success


Zayn Malik was asked if he can relate to the criticism Taylor Swift receives over her music and personal life, and he offered her some really nice praise.

“In terms of relating to it, of course I relate to things being written about us all the time. But I don’t listen to it. I rate her as an artist, I think she’s cool, I think she’s successful, and I think she deserves her success because she’s worked hard. That’s just how I look at it. I did a song with her, it was fun, she was professional. She gets on with my girlfriend, they’re good friends. I don’t have a bad word to say about her. She’s cool,” he continued.

Taylor is good friends with Zayn's girlfriend Gigi Hadid, and she recorded a song with Zayn called "I Don't Wanna Live Forever."


UCJ, UNILORIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comment