Thursday 17 August 2017

Chris Brown opens up, on Rihanna beating, years after incident


Chris Brown says he's still haunted 👻 by the night 🌃 he beat Rihanna -- and remembers going into a blind rage when he busted her lip 💄 and she spit blood in his face.

Brown gave the graphic blow-by-blow in a documentary 🎥 called, "Chris Brown: Welcome to My Life" -- in which he says there were many violent ⚔ incidents during his relationship 💑 with Rihanna.

Brown says it all started when she was going through text messages on his phone and she found something she didn't like.

"I remember she tried to kick me, but then I really hit her, with a closed fist, I punched her."

Brown says Rihanna got out of the car and began to scream for help -- saying, "He's trying to kill me." Brown was convicted ⚖ of felony assault and sentenced to 5 years probation, 180 days community service and a year of counseling‼️

UCJ, UNILORIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comment