Tuesday 11 July 2017

Rooney states reason he chose Revert on over China move​


Wayne Rooney says, he hope to force his way back into the England squad after completing a move back to Everton.

He feels it would have been impossible if he had moved to China.

"As you well know, I love playing for England," said Rooney. "Gareth had to make a decision, as Jose Mourinho did, but I spoke to him. I wasn't playing the football that I like and I don't think you should play for your country if you are not playing for your club.
 
"So I understood his decision fully. He told me that if I get back playing every week then the door is still open to return to the squad.

"It would be great if I could do that. If I do well here, I'm sure he will have a decision to make, I want to play for England," he added.

He said, "If I'd gone to China, which was an option, then I would have called it a day myself.

UCJ, UNILORIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comment