Saturday 22 July 2017

Strange, as pastor tells women to pick husbands in service


A clergyman in Delta State, Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin, of the Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, incurred the wrath of many Nigerians after a video of him asking a woman to move around the auditorium and pick a man as a husband during service.

The clergyman thereafter asked ladies interested in marrying eight men, who had come out for the first woman to line up behind them.

He said, “Pastors, write down the husbands’ names. We cannot allow women to remain like this forever. I want to marry off this people. I give you people from now till month end to screen your wives. Nobody should go and meet them at night; if you go I’ll catch you. I will sponsor the marriages in this church on the same day. I give you time to check yourself.”

UCJ, UNILORIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comment