Friday 11 August 2017

Rose Drops Hint On Tottenham Exit


Tottenham defender Danny Rose, conceded he would consider leaving the club if the right offer was made and does not feel he or any of his team-mates are earning the money they are worth. 
 
The England international, was linked with Manchester United and Chelsea this summer, is eager to win trophies, and though he will not actively look to leave north London, Rose realises he must maximise his talents while at the peak of his career. 
 
"At my age, and having missed six months with injury, I have been thinking about this quite a lot," he said. “I am reaching my peak and have probably only got one big contract left in me.

Time is running out and I do want to win trophies. I don’t want to play football for 15 years and not have one trophy or one medal. Sorry, that’s not what I am about. I wouldn’t be happy with that. I want to win something. I will say this too - I will play up north. I don’t know exactly when, but I will get back up north and play some football somewhere."

UCJ, UNILORIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comment