Saturday 11 November 2017

Wingsuit Superman Travels at 🚀250 Kph

He's a Swedish superman -- minus the kryptonite -- who has become the youngest wingsuit pilot to fly through a solid target at 250 kph (155 mph).

"I had a dream that kept coming back time after time when I was young about running up a steep hill, and then I just take off flying," Anton "Squeezer" Andersson tells CNN Sport over the phone from his training camp in California.

"But when I did my first jump everything became really clear for me, that it was just this that I wanted to do, a lot, and I wanted to try and do it for a living and try to do it every day because I'd never experienced anything like it."

A form of base jumping, the pilots don aerodynamic suits that allow them to "fly" as they fall, steering with considerable accuracy before using a more conventional parachute to land safely.

A few weeks ago, Andersson -- now 23 -- achieved that mark of becoming the youngest pilot to fly through a solid target at 250 kph after jumping off the Hintisberg mountain in Switzerland -- a peak that rises 3,000 meters above sea level.

UCJ, UNILORIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comment