Thursday 23 November 2017

Kaka unsure about retirement as AC Milan offer role


Kaka has yet to decide if he has played his final game in professional football and suggested he is open to taking on a role as a director at AC Milan.

The 35-year-old played his final game for Orlando City in October, having previously confirmed he would not be signing a new contract at the end of the season.

Former Milan, Real Madrid and Brazil star was in tears as he waved goodbye to the Florida side and has admitted he may never return to the field.

"The last game with Orlando could have been the last one to be a professional and it was special," he told _Gazzetta dello Sport._ "I still have not said farewell to football, I want to take some time to think about it.

"For now it's hard to talk about these things."

"I have to decide whether to play again or not, because from now on this will be my life. That's what I told Marco Fassone," he said. "Getting closer to Milan is beautiful and I know now there is a chance to stay close to Milan, for now it is a hypothetical situation."

UCJ, UNILORIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comment