Tuesday 7 November 2017

Martial Happy at Man UTD; But Wants More Starts


Manchester United attacker Anthony Martial says he is happier at the club than he was last season, but still wants more playing time at Old Trafford.

The 21-year-old has rebounded in 2017-18, scoring six goals and adding six assists in all competitions despite featuring largely in a substitute role as he battles Marcus Rashford for playing time.

"It's easier to start the game," Martial said. "When you come off the bench, the other players are warmed up, they're totally in the game, and you have to get into it straight away. I prefer to start the game, I have more time to get myself into the game. I have faith in my qualities, and I think the manager has confidence in me, too, so it's up to me to continue putting in good performances, and if I do that, I think I'll play a bit more, " said the Frenchman.

UCJ, UNILORIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comment