Saturday 11 November 2017

Neymar tears, denies crisis in PSG


Neymar has emphatically denied claims of a rift with Paris Saint-Germain coach Unai Emery and appeared to be moved to tears after Brazil coach Tite came to his defence in a news conference.

Reports stated that relations between the duo have become fraught, just months after Neymar moved to PSG from Barcelona for a world-record €222million fee in August.

The 25-year-old moved to deny those suggestions, adding that his relationship with Edinson Cavani, who he had a public spat with over the right to take a penalty in the 2-0 victory over Lyon in September, is fine too.

"I'm very well in Paris, I'm happy. I'm motivated to be a player who gives everything on the pitch," Neymar told a news conference after scoring in Brazil's 3-1 win over Japan on Friday.

"Anyway, there's something that is bothering me a lot – I don't have a problem with Cavani, I don't have a problem with the coach.

"I want you to stop inventing stories that I have problems with the coach. I came to help, to contribute, I came to help my coach."


UCJ, UNILORIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave you comment